Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And Now....A Word from our Sponsor......

Y'know, as much fun as it can be to partially chronicle our lives on Facebook, Twitter and through blogs, they are, quite largely, diversions (for those of us not getting paid for it).  At some point you have to step away from the computer, put down the cell phone & get out there and live life.

Come back with a story, be it humorous, touching, or challenging.  Someone out there stands to learn from it.  If I spent ALL my time in front of the computer, I'd never have anything funny to say.  It's easy to get lost in the virtual world, folks....buy we're not virtual people.

Now get out there, enjoy your life, find a challenge, and come back and tell me a joke about it.

Next post will be a funny one....I promise.  ;-)

1 comment: