Monday, October 25, 2010

My Apology to Canada

I have friends that live in Canada. I'd like to take this time to apologize to them, and to the rest of the country. We didn't mean to send you Randy Quaid.

Seriously folks, I haven't seen this man act so bat s*it crazy since the movie Independence Day. Now if you haven't heard, Mr Quaid fears for his life in the US, primarily because he doesn't like to pay his bills and he likes to move into houses he doesn't own. Evidently we Americans now frown on this sort of behavior and he no longer feels welcome here.

Take off, eh? 
Yeah, really.

Y'know the really crazy part is that his wife is along for the ride. She also believes that they are at the center of some grand conspiracy to make them pay for stuff and stay out of other folks homes. That's what I call a dedicated spouse. Any woman that will "catch a case of stupid" right beside you is a keeper.

What I think is funny is the fact that in a world where you have Lindsay Lohan and Mel Gibson going off the deep end on a regular basis, poor Randy's behavior flies largely under the radar. I think he's sort of the DMX of Hollywood now. Does anyone remember when DMX wasn't in jail? I don't. I don't think he does either....

So Canada, we're sorry. Feel free to send Randy Quaid back. I'm hoping that we can petition brother Dennis to pay for his stuff. If not, I can always make a call to the Nicholas Cage school of money management.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

1 comment: